This WordPress plugin for PremiumPress themes is to assign custom fields to categories/subcategories and to show/hide custom fields based on category/subcategory selection from advance search widget in premiumpress themes and also in add listing form.
This plugin will also include subcategories in advance search widget.For example, if we select main category then corresponding immediate subcategories will appear in separate drop down box and if we select subcategory then corresponding sub of subcategories will appear in separate drop down box.
Demo version is available in left side bar of this website http://www.dailywebday.com/jobhouse/contact/
This plugin will be useful if customers wants to filter the search results based on custom fields like year. brand, type of product, manufacturer , model year extra…
This widget supports up to 4 levels of subcategories to include in advanced search widget.
According to category/subcategory field selection, custom fields will be shown/hidden in advance search widget and search results will be filtered using this advanced search widget.
This plugin is designed to use along with Premium Press responsive Word Press theme versions advanced search widget.
Instructions to install this widget,
- Click on grey color download now button
- Pay the amount
- Go to product details page, click on black color download now button to download the plugin file.
- Download the .zip file
- The .zip file contains 2 plugins. To assign custom fields to category/subcategory and another plugin to include category/subcategory and to show/hide custom fields in advanced search widget.
- Upload it to plugin using upload plugin option
- Activate both plugins
- Add/define custom fields in listing setup custom fields and assign to category/subcategory
- Add advanced search widget using theme options->advanced search->add category field in advanced search widget by selecting listing categories from admin panel. Save it.
- Add custom fields in advance search widget
- In front end, while add listing, it will display/hide custom fields in add listing form
- Similarly in advanced search widget, it will display category/subcategory according to category selection along with assigned custom fields to filter the search results.
Updated version v 1.7 – 18 May 2016 – 16.05 IST
Updated version v 1.3 – 11 Feb 2016 – 11:59 IST
Updated version v 1.1 – 6 Feb 2016 – 19:48 IST
Initial release:6-Feb-2016 – Initial release
Please contact [email protected] , if you have any questions.